Clear Cut Accounts are a CIMA Member in Practice
There are a number of highly respected accounting bodies in the UK, who have members with a range of accounting qualifications.
Clear Cut Accounts have two directors – an experienced bookkeeper, and a CIMA qualified accountant who works under the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) Member in Practice programme.
This means that you can be guaranteed to receive a high level of service at all times, knowing that any work or bookkeeping completed is being overseen by a professional, qualified accountant. But as the work is split between the whole team, the costs to you can be kept down!
Why Choose a CIMA Member in Practice?
• Completion of ongoing CPD (Continuous Professional Development) to constantly keep up with ongoing changes in the law
• Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Law
• Professional indemnity insurance to cover you if we ever make an error on your accounts
• Continuity agreement in place in case we can no longer act as you accountant – another firm will be able to step in!
• Letter of Engagement that we sign with all of our clients, to ensure that we deliver what we have promised to, at the price agreed
• Bound by CIMA’s Code of Ethical Conduct.
• If you ever decide to leave our firm, we would hand over your affairs in a responsible and co-operative way.
Aren't All Accountants the Same?
Anyone can call themselves an Accountant – even if they have not actually passed any exams! Some practices only include accounting technicians or bookkeepers. Other non-qualified accounting firms may be very good, but they can be an unknown quantity, and simply cannot offer the same guarantees as those backed by a professional body. Always ask your accountant what qualifications they have before you hire them.
Another great part of being a CIMA Member in Practice is that we can help and advise your business – not just do your accounts and returns. Please see the below video about all the added value we can bring!